2 Day Virtual Credit Risk Measurement and Management Course: October 17-18, 2022 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(Organization WIRE)–The “Credit score Risk Measurement and Administration” teaching has been extra to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s supplying.
The training course will give you in-depth know-how of how to handle credit danger and which strategies are employed. You will understand how to estimate and use the central credit rating hazard parameters: PD, EAD, LGD, and WCDR.
You will also understand how they are used in assessing the capital requirements. You will work with credit danger models like KMV Moody’s and CreditMetricsTM in Excel.
How is the on the net study course done?
We spot fantastic emphasis on conversation. Consequently, the schooling will be a mixture of recorded teaching, workout routines, and assistance.
The course includes:
- A recorded classroom instruction with no individuals, in which you will get exercise routines and remedies as element of the schooling.
- Chance to talk to queries and get solutions within 24 several hours.
- Two months access to the training course. You determine when and at what pace you want to observe the recorded education.
- A teaching that is suitable for viewing on the two computer system and cellular.
Who Should Go to:
- Possibility Professionals
- Possibility Controllers
- Backoffice Workers
- Internal Auditors
- Economical Authorities
- IT-staff members
- Account Professionals
Critical Subjects Coated:
- Credit rating Hazard Modelling
- Credit history Threat and Capital Requirements
- Handling Credit history Threat applying Credit score Derivatives
- KMV Moody’s
- CreditRisk +
- Counterparty Hazard
- CVA, DVA, FVA and BCVA
- Basel IV
Vital Subject areas Covered:
Jørgen Just Andresen
Economic Coaching Partner A/S
- Jørgen Just Andresen is Managing Director of Economical Training Associate A/S, which he co-founded in 2002.
- He has lots of years of instructing expertise as a chief expert at SimCorp’s instruction section, which he joined in 1996. Prior to SimCorp he labored at Danske Bank with fixed money study and fixed cash flow revenue.
- Jørgen is also an external lecturer at Copenhagen Enterprise School and was awarded instructor of the yr at CBS’ education and learning Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Economical preparing) in 2016.
- He is writer of the textbooks Finansiel Risikostyring (Fiscal Hazard Administration) and Finansielle Derivater (Money Derivatives) released by Djøf Publishing.
- He retains an M.Sc. (worldwide finance) and an High definition (accounting).
- Jørgen teaches Derivatives, Risk Management, Portfolio Administration and Preset Earnings
For far more details about this teaching check out https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8wg695